Fio is an advanced disk benchmark that depends upon the kernel's AIO access library.
This benchmark test was uploaded by Operating System Tests.
If you want to see how many different systems compare performance-wise for this test profile, visit the performance showdown page.
system/fio-1.9.5 [27 Dec 2018 17:17:59 EST]
- Fix XML generation.
system/fio-1.9.4 [27 Dec 2018 16:59:55 EST]
- Fix case sensitivity from previous upload.
system/fio-1.9.3 [27 Dec 2018 16:56:31 EST]
- Generalize the BSD check to use OS_TYPE = BSDD, allows test to work fine then on DragonFlyBSD.
system/fio-1.9.2 [01 Dec 2018 08:54:36 EST]
- Correction for previous upload.
system/fio-1.9.1 [01 Dec 2018 08:33:54 EST]
- Fixes for BSD/FreeBSD support - https://github.com/phoronix-test-suite/test-profiles/pull/41
system/fio-1.9.0 [12 Sep 2017 16:19:55 EDT]
- Initial commit of a system-provided fio disk test